» Risk Management & Risk Assessment
» safety and risk management Australia
Enterprise Wide Risk Profiling
Large scale corporate failures across the globe have been attributed to a lack of accountability, strategy and transparency. As a response tougher risk management expectations were introduced by international standartisation bodies, regulators and other stakeholders, including a significant update to the AS/NZS 31000:2009 standard.
Never before has risk management been so important for company profitability and survival.
Potential issues you may be facing
- You need to improve relationships with stakeholders and regulators.
- You need reliable data for internal and external reporting.
- You need risk identification and risk assessment for business processes.
- You want to implement a risk management system and governance.
- You want to plan an IPO.
Services we offer
- Benchmarking your current risk management practices against recognised industry standards, including AN/NZS 31000:2009, COSO:ERM 2004, and FERMA Risk Management Standard
- Developing strategies to assist in implementing an enterprise risk management (ERM) system
- Helping to integrate risk management outputs into strategic and financial planning, decisionmaking and performance management
- Assessing your organisation’s risk management maturity and culture
- Performing risk assessments and creating company risk profiles
- Business continuity management and disaster recovery planning
- Risk management training
Benefits for our clients
- Improved risk management, strategic planning, budgeting and performance management
- Improved protection of the company brand
- Reduced compliance costs
- Increased focus on stakeholder issues
- Lower penalty risk as a result of breaches of compliance
Enterprise Risk Management
Security Risk Management
Operational Risk Management