Executive briefing training
||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea
||Client to provide venue
- Understand history of safety and health & environmental performance.
- Gain skills in effective SHE Management.
- Became aware of legal obligations & compliance strategies, AS4804, ISO 1400, AS 4801 and SafetyMap (optional).
- Understand hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Understand risk management principles and processes.
- ICAM Incident Investigation
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Ergonomics training
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- Safety map 4th edition auditing
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control training
- Working from home