Date / Time
Date(s) - 07/12/2020
Christie Spaces – Conferencing
There are risks inherent in any organisation. It’s essential, therefore, for managers and other leaders to
understand these risks and also learn how to manage them, so they don’t overwhelm a business.
“FNSRSK401 – Implement risk management strategies” is an introductory course to the world of risk management. It provides leaders with the ability to interpret organisational risk management policies and apply them to their roles. Furthermore, this course teaches managers how to use risk mitigation or elimination strategies to ensure business continuity.
This course supersedes and is equivalent to “FNSRSK401A – Implement risk management strategies.”
Who Should Take This Course?
Given that this course deals with risk, generally, individuals who are in a position to effect organisational change will benefit most from this course. Therefore, people in the following roles should consider this unit of competency.
- CEOs and CROs
- Anyone for whom assessing risk is part of their job
Those who are aspiring for one of the above positions may find this course beneficial.
When you complete this unit of competency successfully, you will know how to implement various risk management strategies. In particular, you will be able to:
- Identify risk management strategies for your job You will be able to research legislative and regulatory requirements, learn organisational policies, and clarify your risk management role with stakeholders.
- Apply various strategies for risk You will learn how to determine appropriate risk control strategies in your organisation. You’ll also learn how to identify and apply risk management within your role and the broader organisation.
- Suggest and identify changes to improve risk You will learn how to maintain your understanding of and audit risk management. You will also learn how to recommend improvements and model best practices in your job role.
This course is delivered face to face. It’s very appropriate for workers within the transport and logistic industries! There will be an assessment at the end of the course as evidence that you learned the course materials to a satisfactory extent.
There are no prerequisites to this course. As such, anyone can enrol and learn how to implement risk management strategies. However, you will need to provide some essential information so we can get you set up for this class.
- Complete your Enrolment Application
- USI: Unique Student Identifier
- Photo Identification
You’ll also need to meet the literacy and math requirements by completing the Pre-Course Reading Questionnaire. You can create a USI number using this link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create- your-usi.
Upon successful completion of this risk management course, you will obtain a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency “FNSRSK401A – Implement risk management strategies.”
Bookings are closed for this event. Please call 1300 266 172