ICAM Lead Incident Investigation Accredited Training- Two Day
While everyone works their hardest to avoid workplace injuries, accidents do still happen. In order to learn from accidents in a workplace, Australia Risk Services provides courses for those people who will have the responsibility for investigating accidents and incidents in the workplace.
All employees who are going to be part of the investigation team, as well as supervisors who will be part of any inquiry of an incident should undergo incident investigation training. Training is recommended for all employees so they know what to expect if they are injured or witness an incident. They will know that the purpose of the inquiry is purely to prevent another incident from occurring and not to blame someone.
The course also covers how to reduce the risk of expensive litigation and criminal proceedings and establish the importance of correct methods of conducting an inquiry. At the conclusion of the training course delegates will have a good understanding of the basic process and will be able to take the initiative in finding out what went wrong, why, and how to make sure it does not happen again.
For more information, the objectives of the course are outlined below.
|Requirements||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea|
|Venue||Client to provide venue|
Australian Risk Services ICAM training courses will help you:
- Develop an understanding of the relevancy of incident investigation to the risk assessment process
- Apply The ICAM Technique within a Logical Structured Framework.
- Training will be conducted using our Sophisticated ICAM Investigation App
- Establish the sequence of actions and events prior to an incident, during an incident, and in the post phase of incident management
- Analyse incidents in order to determine effective control measures that will help to prevent any recurrences.
Staff will be trained in BSBWHS505 – Investigate WHS Incidents and RIIWHS301D Conduct safety and health investigation. These units describe the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report on investigations of incidents that have resulted in, or have the potential to result in, injury, damage or commercial losses of any kind.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the legal requirements applicable to accident and incident investigation
- Use suitable reporting and investigation forms
- Identify causative factors for accidents and incidents using accident causation models
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Interview witnesses and take statements
- Prepare a report on an accident or incident
- Describe the requirements for accident and incident reporting
- ICAM Lead Investigator Accredited 2 Day and 1 Day Basic
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- AS4801 Auditing Training
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Working from home