Executive briefing training
|Requirements||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea|
|Venue||Client to provide venue|
- Understand history of safety and health & environmental performance.
- Gain skills in effective SHE Management.
- Became aware of legal obligations & compliance strategies, ISO 1400, AS 4801, ISO 45000, ISO 18000.
- Understand hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Understand risk management principles and processes.
- ICAM Lead Investigator Accredited 2 Day and 1 Day Basic
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- AS4801 Auditing Training
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Working from home