Safety Committee Training
Designed to assist both management and worker representatives on the Health and Safety Committee.
Designed to assist both management and worker representatives on the Health and Safety Committee. Participants will learn their roles and responsibilities as Health and Safety Representatives in the Workplace. Outlines the actual procedures and steps required to function in a workplace environment.
|Requirements||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea|
|Venue||Client to provide venue|
- Understand statutory and common law obligations.
- Be aware of all relevant policies and programs in your company.
- Understand hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Understand risk management process.
- Plan and conduct an incident investigation.
- Gain understanding and requirements of effective committee meeting.
- ICAM Incident Investigation
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Murray Goulburn
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- Safety map 4th edition auditing
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Working from home