At Australian Risk Services, we can ensure that your company complies with all the relevant safety legislation. This includes keeping in line with the new Australian WHS legislations as well as ISO 18011, which lays out how an Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems should be established; ISO 31000, which sets the general guidelines for risk management.
- Understand history of safety & health & environmental performance
- Gain skills in effective SHE Management
- Became aware of legal obligations & compliance strategies, ISO 1400, AS 4801, ISO 45000, ISO 18000
- Understand Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Understand risk management principles & processes
Australia Risk Services provides clients with tailored induction programs for employees, contractors and visitors. Our interactive program involves video production, voice over story board and detailed graphics, photos and maps in depicting the circumstances of your site. The time saved in man hours spent on inductions is returned very quickly and consequently your investment is returned to you in a short period of time. All inductions are competency based before passes are given.
The Safety Induction Program is an interactive multi-media presentation that includes text, graphics, audio, and video to present information to the user. At various points in the presentation, the user is required to participate in the presentation (eg. acknowledging policies, completing tests, and other things).
Australian Risk Services also develops comprehensive induction programs for plant and equipment operations, working at heights and manual handling.
Other training courses offered by Australian Risk Services
- ICAM Lead Investigator Accredited 2 Day & 1 Day Basic
- Basic Hazard Identification
- Confined Spaces
- Contractor Management
- Dangerous Goods
- Environmental & ISO 14001
- Executive Briefing
- Fire Warden
- Fatigue Management
- Hazardous Substance Regulations
- Isolation For the Oil & Gas Industry
- Lock Out & isolation
- Manual Handling
- Plant Hazard Identification
- Risk Management
- Safety Committee
- AS4801 Auditing Training
- Supervisor Safety
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control
- Working From Home