Dangerous Goods Training
The purpose of Dangerous Goods Code of Practice is to help manufacturers and suppliers of dangerous goods and occupiers storing and handling these dangerous goods.
The purpose of Dangerous Goods Code of Practice is to help manufacturers and suppliers of dangerous goods and occupiers storing and handling these dangerous goods, to meet the requirement of the National model regulations 2012, so as to provide for the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods.
You should consider this service if you are:
- Manufacturer of dangerous goods
- Supplier of dangerous goods
- Occupiers of premises where dangerous goods are stored and handled
- Health and safety representatives, employees and anyone else who has an interest in the risks to people or property posed by dangerous goods.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that staff is adequately involved in risk assessments and that they understand the process and requirements of law when conducting risk assessments.
|Duration||0.5 day and full day|
|Requirements||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea|
|Venue||Client to provide venue|
- Understand major requirements of Dangerous Goods legislation.
- Awareness of particular requirements in relation to Manufacturing facilities.
- Apply knowledge gained from the session with particular regard to:
- Classification of dangerous goods.
- Interpreting the Australian Standards for Chemicals
- Auditing your workplace for DG Compliance purposes
- ICAM Lead Investigator Accredited 2 Day and 1 Day Basic
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- AS4801 Auditing Training
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Working from home