Supervisor Safety Training
Supervisor’s Safety Training course will provide you with the intellectual tools you will need to instil in your employees a positive attitude towards safety…
Supervisor’s Safety Training course will provide you with the intellectual tools you will need to instil in your employees a positive attitude towards safety, and develop a better understanding of efficiency in accident prevention.
|Requirements||Clients to provide lunch and morning tea|
|Venue||Client to provide venue|
- Understand statutory and common law obligations.
- Be aware of all relevant policies and programs in your company.
- Understand hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Understand risk management process and risk analysis.
- Plan and conduct an incident investigation.
- Be aware of managerial and supervisory responsibilities as well as responsibilities of employees.
- ICAM Incident Investigation
- Basic hazard identification
- Confined spaces
- Contractor management
- Dangerous goods
- Murray Goulburn
- Environmental and ISO 14001
- Executive briefing
- Fire warden
- Fatigue management
- Hazardous substance regulations
- Isolation for the oil and gas industry
- Lock out and isolation
- Manual handling
- Plant hazard identification
- Risk management
- Safety committee
- Safety map 4th edition auditing
- Supervisor safety
- Working at heights
- Workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Working from home